- The RPI Wide Angle Camera Module OV5647 is a low-cost fisheye lens wider field view camera module that designed for Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3 B+, Pi 3, Pi 2, Pi B+, Pi A, Pi Zero. The board size is the same 39 x 39 mm.
- This Wide Angle Camera Module includes a 5 MPixel sensor OV5647 and connects via a ribbon cable to the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. The video and still image quality is better than a USB webcam of similar price
- Sensor type: OmniVision OV5647\[6\] Color CMOS QSXGA (5-megapixel); Video: 1080p at 30 fps with codec H.264 (AVC).
- Len Feature: 2.8 Focal Length. 12mm Lens Diameter. 22mm Lens Seat Spacing. F/NO: 2.2. Field Ofview: D=148° H=118°. Element: 4G+IR. CRA: 10°. Relative Illumination: 52%.
- Software and Document will be updated accoring to RPI kernel，please download from our website product page or wiki（you can find link from color page）
- Firmware,System ,Source Code,User Manual PDF Version, Please Download From Below Link:
- Contact our support team: