- 1.The RPI Wide Angle Camera Module OV5647 is a low-cost fisheye lens wider field view camera module that designed for Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3 B+, Pi 3, Pi 2, Pi B+, Pi A, Pi Zero. The board size is the same 39 x 39 mm.
- 2.This Wide Angle Camera Module includes a 5 MPixel sensor OV5647 and connects via a ribbon cable to the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi. The video and still image quality is better than a USB webcam of similar price.
- 3.Sensor type: OmniVision OV5647 Color CMOS QSXGA (5-megapixel); Video: 1080p at 30 fps with codec H.264 (AVC).
- 4.Len Feature: 2.8 Focal Length. 12mm Lens Diameter. 22mm Lens Seat Spacing. F/NO: 2.2. Field Ofview: D=148° H=118°. Element: 4G+IR. CRA: 10°. Relative Illumination: 52%.
- 5.Software and Document will be updated accoring to RPI kernel，please download from our website product page or wiki（you can find link from color page）
- rasp raspberry pi 4 Pi3 B+ Pi3 Pi 2 PiB+ PiA PiZero camera fisheye wide angle lens sensor ov5647 rpi
For all visions of Raspberry Pi OV5647 sensor camera module includes a 5MPixel 1080P fisheye wide angle lens.
- – Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view</br>
- – Sensor type: OmniVision OV5647 Color CMOS QSXGA (5-megapixel)</br>
- – Sensor size: 3.67 x 2.74 mm (1/4″ format)</br>
- – Pixel Count: 2592 x 1944</br>
- – Pixel Size: 1.4 x 1.4 um</br>
- – Video: 1080p at 30 fps with codec H.264 (AVC)</br>
- – Up to 90 fps Video at VGA</br>
- – Board size: 39 x 39 mm (not including flex cable)</br>
- – Mounting Holes: 4x D=2.20 mm