- 1. Innomaker USN-CAN Analyzer compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero(W)/Pi3B+/PI4/Beaglebone/Tinker Board and any single board computer.
- 2. Plug and Play USB device. No external power required. Support wider CAN baud rate, from 20Kbps to 1Mbps can be programmed arbitrarily.
- 3. On board STM32F0 microcontroller, high speed data transfer with DMA technique. Support for CAN bus 2.0A and 2.0B specification.
- 4. Power supply isolation, signal input/output isolation, Built-in surge and static protection. 120Ohm resistor selectable jumper feature.
- 5. Comes with C/Python demos of Socket-CAN, detailed user manual and friendly technology support.
InnoMaker USB-CAN analyzer converter module is a “plug and play ” and bi-directional port powered USB to CAN converter which realizes long-distance communication between your Raspberry Pi and other devices stably though CAN- Bus connection. Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/2B/3B/3B+/4B.
With small size and convenient operation, It’s a cost-effective solution that are safe and reliable for all your data-conversion / device-protection applications for any experienced engineer interfacing to expensive industrial equipment yet simple enough for home use by an amateur hobbyist.
- CAN: D-SUB, 9 pins
- USB: USB 2.0 Full-Speed, Micro USB
- Specification: 2.0A (standard format) and 2.0B (extended format), ISO 11898-2 High-speed CAN
- Data Rate: From 20kbps to 1Mbps can be programmed arbitrarily
- Isolation Voltage: 1.5K VDC/min, 3K VDC/1s
- Microcontroller: STM32F0, 48MHz
- Termination: 120 Ohm resistor selectable jumper
- CAN Transceiver: ISO1050DUBR ,Texas Instruments
- Work Temperature: -40°~ 85°
- Relative humidity: 15-90%, not condensing
- PCBA Size (L * W * H): 56.50mm * 31.20mm * 14.20mm
- Weight: 15.5 g
- 1 x USB to CAN Converter
- 1 x Terminal Block
- 1 x USB Cable