- True HiFi DAC, Incredible Sound: This bluetooth 5.0 audio receiver was made by class-leading stereo audio DAC PCM5122, sample rates up to 384-KHz/32-Bit. Paired with stereo high fidelity headphone amplifier TPA6133.
- Build-in CSR8675 chip, latest version Bluetooth 5.0 technology, low latency, with APTX-HD/ATPX-LL/AptX/AAC/LDAC codec, ability to deliver CD-like quality, compatible with earlier version of Bluetooth devices.
- Ideal Choice for Home Audio & Car Audio: Supports a pair of gold plated RCA (LEFT&Right) jacks output and a 3.5mm high-end headphone jack output, flexible and easy access to any audio system.
- Easy to setup and use, plug and play, fast connection. No apps, software driver, password, key or networking required. Once plugged in, the device automatically makes itself available to be paired.
- High gain antenna for wide range, covers radius up to 30 meters.
- Innomaker Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Receiver Skylark-II is the most convenient way to get CD-like quality music from your handphone, laptop, Pad, Game Console and TV to your music playback device, such as power amplifier or Stereo headset. Allow you to connect all your devices wirelessly for great stereo sound.
We as will always bring the high performance-to-price ratio product high grade for the philharmonic. We are proud to create products with best deliverable quality. So we chose the best components to make this artwork.
- On-board DirectPath stereo audio chip PCM5122, sample rates up to 384-KHz/32-Bit. 2.1V rms /112dB output, interpolation filter, Market-Leading low Out-of-Band Noise. Paired with stereo high fidelity headphone amplifier TPA6133.
- Featuring the latest Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 CSR8675 chip, support APTX-HD/ATPX-LL/AptX/AAC/LDAC codec technology, and it’s the only chip support APTX-HD in Qualcomm serial now. The AptX codec technology has been the secret weapon of the music industry, public broadcasters and film studios for many years because of its ability to deliver CD-like quality. It has revolutionised the Bluetooth? Stereo listening experience by significantly reducing the bit rate without affecting audio quality or introducing latency issues.