- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/2B/3B/3B+/4. Only a small amount of GPIO are used and the remaining pins allow to work for other extended function
- Power supply and signal transmission isolation, Build-in surge and ESD protection.
CAN function: on-board CAN controller MCP2515 via SPI interface, high speed CAN transceiver, digital isolation ADUM1201BRZ, and communication Rates 20Kbps-1Mpbs can be programmed arbitrarily.
- RS485 function: on-board controlled via UART, half-duplex communication, supports automatically TX/RX switch without extra programming, on-board SPI to RS485 SC16IS1752 Electrical data isolation with ADI ADM2483.
- On-board individual 120 Ohm terminal resistance, Impedance matching and guarantee the ability to drive.
- On-board User ATC24C32 EEPROM,
- RS485&CAN Module is an industrial communication module for Raspberry Pi, on board 2*RS485 Bus and 1*CAN Bus communication interface via SPI interface.
- CAN bus and RS485 bus powered through separated isolation power module, signal between the transceiver and the controller is isolated , ESD protection for the communication port, ensure your raspberry pi can be used in more strictly industrial sites
Step2,Install dtbo file
Note: You must check your system version first by uname -a
Step4,Check Device Status