- 1.The HiFi DAC Hat compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W, 3B, 3B+, Pi 4 with the 40-pin connector. Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi board, no additional cables required, no soldering. Easy to get more beautiful and fantastic sound by this RPI+DAC HiFi suits.
- 2.Absolutely perfect to support all Raspberry Pi music playback system, like OSMC, Max2Play, RuneAudio, Volumio, Moode, PiCorePlayer, PiMusicBox, OpenELEC, Debian, Ubuntu etc. Support playing music from a hard disk or over the network. Support DSD over PCM(DOP) mode.
- 3.Class-leading stereo audio DAC PCM5122, sample rates up to 384-KHz/32-Bit. Paired with stereo high fidelity headphone amplifier TPA6133. Provides 2.1Vrms ground-centered outputs coupled with Film capacitor.
- 4.On-board a pair of gold plated RCA (LEFT &Right) jacks and a 3.5mm high-end headphone jack output, allow you free to play your music through Raspberry Pi to another terminals.
- 5.Comes with software, document and friendly technology support. For more information, please refer to our wiki（view the link on color page comes with the goods).
- 1. Dedicated 384kHz/32bit high-quality DAC PCM5122 for best sound quality.
- 2. Audio output connectors: 2x RCA (LEFT &Right) &3.5mm head phone Jack.
- 3. With 138mw headphone Amplifier can directly drive headphone.
- 4. Work status indicators facilitate the understanding of the system working status.
- 5. HAT size.
- 6. DAC SNR is 112Db.
- 7. DAC THD+N @ -1 dBFS -78dB.
- 8. Full Scale Output of DAC is 2.1Vrms.
- 9. Dynamic Range of DAC is 112dB.
- 10. Sampling Frequency ranges from 8kHz to 384kHz.
- 11. Ultra-low noise voltage regulators for optimal audio performance.
- 12. Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration(Option).
- 13. Automatically switching frequencies according to the input I2S signals.
- 14. Dual low jitter crystal oscillators for Master Clock generation.
- 15. Infrared remote control connector (using GPIO26).
- 16. DAC output coupled with Film capacitor.
- 1 x RPI-HIFI-DAC Module
- Note: The raspberry pi 3 board is not included.