Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero,Zero W,3B,3B+,PI4 with the 40-pin connector.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi board, no additional cables required, no soldering. Easy to get more beautiful and fantastic sound by this RPI+DAC HIFI suits.
- Absolutely perfect to support all Raspberry Pi music playback system ,such as OSMC, Max2Play, RuneAudio, Volumio, Moode, PiCorePlayer, PiMusicBox, OpenELEC, Debian, Ubuntu etc. Support play music from a hard disk or over the network. Support DSD over PCM(DOP)mode.
- Class-leading stereo audio DAC PCM5122, sample rates up to 384-KHz/32-Bit. Paired with stereo high fidelity headphone amplifier TPA6133. Provides 2.1Vrms ground-centered outputs coupled with Film capacitor.
- On-board a pair of gold plated RCA (LEFT &Right) jacks and a 3.5mm high-end headphone jack output, allow you free to play your music through Raspberry Pi to another terminals.
- Comes with software, document and friendly technology support. For more information please refer to our wiki（ view the link on color page comes with the goods).
- On-board EEPROM and Infrared receiver extended function(Default no soldering)
Firmware,System ,Source Code,User Manual PDF Version, Please Download From Below Link:
- Contact our support team:
- We provide already set up Volumio/Debian/Max2Play images which you can easily enjoy your music.
User Manual English Version
User Manual Chinese Version