- 1.The HiFi AMP Hat compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, Zero, Zero W, 3B, 3B+ through the 40-pin connector. Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi board, no additional cables required, no soldering required. Easy to get more beautiful and fantastic sound by this RPI+AMP HIFI suits.
- 2.Absolutely perfect to support all Raspberry Pi music player system, such as OSMC, Max2Play, RuneAudio, Volumio, Moode, Pi CorePlayer, Pi MusicBox, OpenELEC, Debian, Ubuntu etc. Support playing music from a hard disk or over the network. Support DSD over PCM(DOP) mode.
- 3.On-board TAS5713 is a 25-W Class-D digital-audio power amplifier for driving stereo bridge-tied speakers. Offers low distortion and acoustically accurate audio reproduction.
- 4.Accept a wide range of input data 8-Khz to 48-Khz, Up to 90% Efficient, Supports speakers 4 Ohm impedance allows you to enjoy high quality audio.
- 5.Comes with software, document and friendly technology support. For more information please refer to our wiki（view the link on color page comes with the goods).
[Functions and Features:]
- 1. Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi，up to 25W output power, capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers or higher.
- 2. Support 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates. Digital-analog conversion included—no need for external DACs or sound cards.
- 3. Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance. Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi no additional cables needed.
- 4. Wide Power input :12-20v external power input for both RPI and module. HAT size.
- 5. Up to 90% Efficient. Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (Reserve the pin of eeprom).
[The third-party system:]
HIFI AMP HAT compatible with many Raspberry pi music playback system such as:
OSMC / Max2Play / RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC / Debian / Ubuntu etc.
- 1 x HIFI AMP HAT
- Note: The raspberry pi board is not included.